THE EDUCATION LEADERSHIP IN GLOBAL PERSPECTIVE
DOI : 10.24903/sj.v1i1.16
This article looks closely on the deep identification of the global theoretical perspectives in educational leadership and Javanese culture leadership as the main sources of Indonesian leadership models. The discussion focuses on the definition of leadership, various leadership styles, leadership approaches, concept of power, as well as the issue of gender and leadership. At the end of discussion will give understanding on the quality of school principal leadership not only theoretical ideas but also the practical one for the Indonesian school
- Atmodiwiryo, S. (2000). Manajemen Pendidikan Indonesia. Jakarta: Ardadizya Jaya Ltd.
- Bass, B. . (1990). Bass and Stogdill’s Hand book of Leadership: Theory, Research, and Managerial Application. New York: The Free Press.
- Blasé, J., & Anderson, G. (1995). The Micropolitics of Educational Leadership. London: Cassell.
- Cheng, Y. C. (1996). School Effectiveness and School Based Management: A Mecahanism For Development. London: Falmer Press.
- Day, C. (1999). Developing Teachers: The Challenges of Lifelong Learning. London: Falmer Press.
- Dean, J. (1987). Managing The Primary School. London: Croom Helm Ltd.
- Dunford, J., Fawcett, R., & Bennet, D. (2000). School Leadership. London: Kogan Page Ltd.
- Harber, C., & Davies, L. (1997). School Management and Effectiveness in Developing Countries. London & New York: Cassell.
- Hoyle, E. (1986). The Politics Of School Management. London: Hodder and Stoughton.
- Kirkpatrick, G. (2001). Course Handout on Power and Delegation.
- MacBeath, J. (1999). Effective School Leadership: Responding to Change. London: Paul Chapman Publishing Ltd.
- Nathan, M. (1996). The Headteacher’s Survival Guide. London: Kogan Page Ltd.
- Republika. (2002, February). Kasek Diduga Korupsi, Siswa Segel Pintu Sekolah. Jakarta.
- Sadler, P. (1997). The Fast Track MBA Series: Leadership. London: Kogan Page Ltd.
- Tilaar, H. A. . (2001). In Search of New Paradigms In Education Management and Leadership Based on Indigenous Culture: The Indonesia Case. Magelang: Indonesiatera.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.