UPAYA MENINGKATKAN SELF-EFFICACY SISWA DALAM PEMBELAJARAN MATEMATIKA MELALUI PROBLEM BASED LEARNING
This research aims to improve self-efficacy and student learning outcomes grade X MIPA 3 senior high school in the academic year 2018/2019 linear equation system of three variables materials with model problem based learning.. This research was a classroom action research using Kemmis Mc Taggart desain. This research is a classroom action research conducted in two cycles, each of which comprises four stages: planning, action, observation, and reflection. The results of the students self-efficacy is an increase skor of 2,62. Mathematics learning outcomes totality from first cycle to the second cycle there is an increase of 38%. So, it can be concluded that by using the model problem based learning can increase the self-efficacy and results of class X MIPA 3 Senior high school in the academic year 2018/2019 in subject linear equation system of three variables
- Arends, I. Richard. (2008). Learning to teach (belajar untuk mengajar). (Terjemahan Helly Prajitno Soetjipto & Sri Mulyantini Soetjipto). New York: The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. (Buku Asli diterbitkan tahun 2007)
- Arends, I. Richard. (2010) . Learning to teach 9th ed. New York: McGraw-Hill
- Arifin, N. (2018). Pengembangan Perangkat Pembelajaran Matematika Dengan Discovery Learning Berorientasikan Kemampuan Penalaran Dan Komunikasi MatematiS. PENDAS MAHAKAM: Jurnal Pendidikan Dasar, 3(2), 125–138.
- Ayotola, Aremu et al. (2009). World Conference Education Science 2009 The relationship between mathematics self-efficacy and achievement in mathematics. Elsevier Procedia social and behavioral sciences I (2009) 953-957
- Ertikin, Erhan. (2013). Relationship between mathematics teaching self-efficacy and mathematics self efficacy. Elsevier Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 106, 3041 – 3045
- Jaafar, W. M & Ayub, F. (2010). Mathematics Self-efficacy and Meta-Cognition Among University Students. Procedia Social and Behavioral Science, 8, 519–524
- Todor, Ioana. (2014). The Old Stereotype” about Boys/Girls andMathematics: Gender Differences in Implicit Theory of Intelligence. Procedia (Elseiver)- Social and Behavioral Sciences, 159 ,319 – 323.
- Woolfolk, Anita. (2007). Educational pschylogy. Boston: Pearson Education