Main Article Content
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Aarts, H., Gollwitzer, P. M., & Hassin, R. R. (2004). Goal Contagion: Perceiving Is for Pursuing. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 87(1), 23–37. https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-3518.104.22.168
- Al-Tamimi, A., & Shuib, M. (2009). Motivation and attitudes towards learning English: A study of petroleum engineering undergraduates at Hadhramout University of Sciences and Technology. GEMA Online Journal of Language Studies, 9(2), 29–55.
- Baines, E., Blatchford, P., & Webster, R. (2014). The challenges of implementing group work in primary school classrooms and including pupils with special educational needs. Education 3-13, 43(1), 15–29. https://doi.org/10.1080/03004279.2015.961689
- Bernaus, M. (1995). The role of motivation in the learning of English as a foreign language. BELLS : Barcelona English Language and Literature Studies, 6, 0011–0021. Retrieved from http://ddd.uab.cat/record/112627
- Brydon, D. (2010). Critical literacies for globalizing times. Critical Literacies: Theories and Practices, 4(2), 16–28.
- Bucholtz, M., & Hall, K. (2003). Language and Identity. In A Companion to Linguistic Anthropology (pp. 637–657). Oxford: Oxford, Basil Blackwell.
- Choudhury, R. U. (2014). THE ROLE OF CULTURE IN TEACHING AND LEARNING OF ENGLISH, 1(4), 1–20.
- Davidson, N., & Major, C. H. (2014). Boundary Crossings: Cooperative Learning, Collaborative Learning, and Problem-Based Learning. Journal on Excellence in College Teaching, 25(3&4), 7–55.
- Elliott, E. S., & Dweck, C. S. (1988). Goals: An approach to motivation and achievement. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 54(1), 5–12. https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-3522.214.171.124
- Elmes, D. (2013). The Relationship between Language and Culture.
- Furtwengler, C. B. (1992). How to Observe Cooperative Learning Classrooms. Educational Leadership, 49(7), 59–62.
- Gillies, R. M. (2003). Structuring cooperative group work in classrooms. International Journal of Educational Research, 39(1–2), 35–49. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0883-0355(03)00072-7
- Gillies, R. M., & Boyle, M. (2010). Teachers’ reflections on cooperative learning: Issues of implementation. Teaching and Teacher Education, 26(4), 933–940. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tate.2009.10.034
- Gorges, J., & Kandler, C. (2012). Adults’ learning motivation: Expectancy of success, value, and the role of affective memories. Learning and Individual Differences, 22(5), 610–617. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.lindif.2011.09.016
- Goska, R. E., & Ackerman, P. L. (1996). An aptitude-treatment interaction approach to transfer within training. Journal of Educational Psychology, 88(2), 249–259. https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-06126.96.36.199
- Hingne, P. G. (2013). Impressive Tool to Communicate in Modern World is the Language English. International Journal of Social Science and Humanity, 3(3), 319–321. https://doi.org/10.7763/IJSSH.2013.V3.253
- Hwu, F., Pan, W., & Sun, S. (2014). Aptitude-treatment interaction effects on explicit rule learning: A latent growth curve analysis. Language Teaching Research, 18(3), 294–319. https://doi.org/10.1177/1362168813510381
- Johnson, D. W., & Johnson, R. T. (1984). Cooperative Small-Group Learning. National Association of Secondary School Principals, 14(1).
- Johnson, D. W., & Johnson, R. T. (1999). Making cooperative learning work. Theory Into Practice, 38(2), 67–73. https://doi.org/10.1080/00405849909543834
- Kanfer, R., & Ackerman, P. L. (1989). Motivation and cognitive abilities: An integrative/aptitude-treatment interaction approach to skill acquisition. Journal of Applied Psychology, 74(4), 657–690. https://doi.org/10.1037/0021-9010.74.4.657
- Katombe, D. (1993). Development and transfer of reading ability : a study of Zairean EFL learners.
- Kieft, M., Rijlaarsdam, G., & van den Bergh, H. (2008). An aptitude-treatment interaction approach to writing-to-learn. Learning and Instruction, 18(4), 379–390. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.learninstruc.2007.07.004
- Kusurkar, R. A., Ten Cate, T. J., Vos, C. M. P., Westers, P., & Croiset, G. (2013). How motivation affects academic performance: a structural equation modeling analysis. Advances in Health Sciences Education, 18(1), 57–69. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10459-012-9354-3
- Lebow, R. N. (2008). Identity and International Relations. International Relations, 22(4), 473–492. https://doi.org/10.1177/0047117808097312
- Linden, V. Der. (2004). aptitude treatment interaction. Psychometrika, 69, 355–374.
- Lunenburg, F. C. (2011). Goal-Setting Theory of Motivation. International Journal of Management, Business, and Administration, 15(1), 1–6. Retrieved from http://www.nationalforum.com/Electronic Journal Volumes/Lunenburg, Fred C. Goal-Setting Theory of Motivation IJMBA V15 N1 2011.pdf
- Méndez López, M. G., & Peña Aguilar, A. (2013). Emotions as Learning Enhancers of Foreign Language Learning Motivation. Profile: Issues in Teachers’ Professional Development, 15(1), 109–124. Retrieved from http://dialnet.unirioja.es/servlet/articulo?codigo=4858457&info=resumen&idioma=SPA
- Reynolds, C. R. (1988). Putting the individual into aptitude-treatment interaction. Exceptional Children, 54(4), 324–331. https://doi.org/10.1177/001440298805400406
- Rifai, N. Al. (2010). Attitude, motivation, and difficulties involved in learning the English language and factors that affect motivation in learning it. In Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences (Vol. 2, pp. 5216–5227). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sbspro.2010.03.849
- Sariakin, S. (2016). Model-Based Development of English Language Learning Characters in Improving Students Achievement of Sma. Jurnal Ilmiah Peuradeun, 4(2), 173–182. https://doi.org/10.13140/RG.2.1.2699.9921
- Seufert, T., Schutze, M., & Brunken, R. (2009). Memory characteristics and modality in multimedia learning: An aptitude-treatment-interaction study. Learning and Instruction, 19(1), 28–42. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.learninstruc.2008.01.002
- Shaikholeslami, R., & Khayyer, M. (2006). Intrinsic motivation, extrinsic motivation, and learning English as a foreign language. Psychological Reports, 99(3), 813–818. https://doi.org/10.2466/PR0.99.3.813-818
- Sirbu, A. (2015). the Significance of Language As a Tool of Communication. Naval Academy Scientific Bulletin, XVIII(2), 2–3.
- Slavin, R. (2011). Instruction based on cooperative learning. Handbook of Research on Learning and Instruction, 344–360. Retrieved from http://www.google.com/books?hl=pt PT&lr=&id=cCD_thHjuxEC&oi=fnd&pg=PA344&dq=self-evaluation+and+%22cooperative+learning%22&ots=tON7Nej1np&sig=TNgVxdTNDkQ3tKg5lcqklL400A8
- Slavin, R. E., Sharan, S., Kagan, S., Lazarowitz, R. H., Webb, C., & Schmuck, R. (1985). LEARNING TO COOPERATE, COOPERATING TO LEARN - SLAVIN, RE. Teachers College Record. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4899-3650-9
- Smith, K. A. (1995). Cooperative learning: effective teamwork for engineering classrooms. Proceedings Frontiers in Education 1995 25th Annual Conference. Engineering Education for the 21st Century, 1(December 1995), 2b5.13-2b5.18. https://doi.org/10.1109/FIE.1995.483059
- Snow, R. E. (1989a). Aptitude-treatment interaction as a framework for research on individual differences in learning. In Learning and individual differences: Advances in theory and research (pp. 13–59).
- Snow, R. E. (1989b). Aptitude, instruction, and individual development. International Journal of Educational Research, 13(8), 869–881. https://doi.org/10.1016/0883-0355(89)90070-0
- Snow, R. E. (1991). Aptitude-treatment interaction as a framework for research on individual differences in psychotherapy. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, 59(2), 205–216. https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-006X.59.2.205
- Thanh, P. T. H., & Gillies, R. (2010). Group Composition of Cooperative Learning: Does Heterogeneous Grouping Work in Asian Classrooms? International Education Studies, 3(3), 12–19. https://doi.org/10.5539/ies.v3n3p12
- Ushida, E. (2005). The role of students’ attitudes and motivation in Second Language Learning in online language courses. CALICO Journal, 23(1), 49–78. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1467-1770.1956.tb01198.x