Main Article Content
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Alemi, M. (2010). The impact of word games on expanding learner's vocabulary knowledge. Paper presented at the 2-VIII. Retrieved from http://search.proquest.com/docview/869507866?accountid=38628
- Blintz, W. P. (2011). Teaching Vocabulary Across the Curriculum. Middle School Journal March 2011. p. 44-53
- Cross, David. (1991). A Practical Handbook of Language Teaching. London: British Library Cataloguing in Publication Data
- Gruss, J. (2016). Games as a Tool for Teaching English Vocabulary to Young Learners. World Scientific News, 53(2). p. 67-109
- Harmer, Jeremy. (2007). The Practice of English Language Teaching. Fourth Edition. England: Pearson Longman.
- Johnson, D. W. & Johnson R. T. (2002). Meaningful Assessment: A Manageable and Cooperative Process. Boston: Allyn and Bacon
- Kasman, N., Kaseng, S., Hanafie, H., & Daeng, K. (2014). The Effectiveness of Stimulus to the Language Acquisition of Early Age Child. Journal of Language Teaching and Research, 5(6), p. 1315-1321.
- Komachali, Maryam E & Khodareza. (2012). The Effect of Using Vocabulary Flash Card on Iranian Pre-University Students’ Vocabulary Knowledge. International Education Studies. 5(3). p. 134-147
- Kusuma, I. P. I. (2016). Developing Reading Material for Elementary Students in Tourism Area by Inserting Local Culture. Journal of English Education and Linguistics Studies (JEELS), 3(1), p. 109-127.
- Linse, Caroline. T. (2006). Practical English Language Teaching: Young Learners. Singapore: McGraw Hill Companies, Inc.
- Nation, I.S.P. and Meara, P. (2002) Vocabulary. In Schmitt, N. (ed.) An Introduction to Applied Linguistics. Edward Arnold: p. 35-54.
- Nation, I.S.P. (2003) Vocabulary. In Nunan, D. (ed.) Practical English Language Teaching. McGraw Hill, New York: p. 129-152.
- Nation, I.S.P. (2006) Second language vocabulary. In Brown, K. (ed.) Encyclopaedia of Language and Linguistics, 2nd Ed. Oxford: Elsevier. Vol 13: 448-454.
- Nugroho, S.N., Nurkamto, Joko., & Sulistyowati, H. (2012). Improving Students’ Vocabulary Mastery Using Flashcards. Jurnal STKIP UNS. 1(1). p. 1-15.
- O’Malley, J. M. & Pierce, L.V. (1996). Authentic Assessment for English Language Learners: Practical Approaches for Teachers. USA: Addison-Wesley Publishing Company.
- Paul, David. (2003). Teaching English to Children in Asia. Hongkong: Pearson Education Asia Limited.
- Slattery, M. & Willis J. English for Primary Teachers: A Handbook of Activities & Classroom Language. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Shin, Joan Kang. (2006). Ten Helpful Ideas for Teaching English to Young Learners. English Teaching Forums. No.2 p. 2-7
- Sutiah. (2011). The Implementation of Communicative Language Teaching (CLT) within Group-Work in an English as Foreign Language (EFL) Elementary Classroom in Indonesia. International Journal of Arts & Sciences, 4(24), p. 205-258.
- Taheri, M. (2014). The Effect of Using Language Games on Vocabulary Retention of Iranian Elementary EFL Learners. Journal of Language Teaching and Research, 5(3). p. 544-549.
- Zulfah, Rasyid, M. A., Rahman, M. A., & Rahman, A. Q. (2015). Teachers' Instructional and Management Talk in English Foreign Language Classroom. Journal of Language Teaching and Research, 6(6), p. 1280-1288.