PENGEMBANGAN BAHAN AJAR ASESMEN PERKEMBANGAN ANAK USIA DINI DENGAN MODEL PEMBELAJARAN PROJECT BASED LEARNING (PBL)
DOI : 10.24903/jw.v5i1.436
This study aims to develop teaching materials for the assessment of early childhood development using the Dick and Carey development model. This is because given the importance of assessment and evaluation to support and ensure the successful development of all potential early childhood, PAUD teachers and parents must acquire this expertise as possible. However, learning that only focuses on understanding theory without being accompanied by practice is the main cause of PIAUD students not having the skills in designing instruments and carrying out assessments. The data source in this study is 2017 PIAUD students as prospective users and expert validators, consisting of material experts and learning design experts. The product trial design consists of expert validation, individual trials, and small group trials. The trial results show: (1) The questionnaire from the expert validator stated that there were no indicators that needed to be revised, but there were a number of notes from experts outside the indicators in the questionnaire, so the researcher made a revision of the notes. (2) There are several suggestions and input from individual trial respondents, amounting to 3 people. Furthermore, the revised results of individual trials were retried on small groups. (3) In the small group trial there are also some notes / suggestions from respondents which are used as a guide for researchers to revise teaching materials in the final stage.
- Barr, R., & Tagg, J. (1995). From Teaching To Learning—A New Paradigm For Undergraduate Education. Change, 13-25.
- occo, S. (2006). Student Leadership Development: The Contribution Of Project- Based Learning (Unpublished Master’s Thesis). Royal Roads University, Victoria, BC, Canada
- Hannafin, M. J., & Hannafin, K. M. (2010). Cognition and student-centered, web-based learning: issues and implications for research and theory. In learning and instruction in the digital age (pp. 11-23). Springer US
- Helle, L., Tynjälä, P., & Olkinuora, E. (2006). Project-Based Learning In Post- Secondary Education – Theory, Practice And Rubber Sling Shots. Higher Education
- Jones, Leo. (2007). The Student-Centered Classroom. Cambridge University Press.
- Markham, Thomas. (2011). Project Based Learning. Teacher Librarian, 39(2)
- McCombs,B. & Whistler, J. (1997). The Learnercentered Classroom And School: Strategies For Increasing Student Motivation And Achievement. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass Publishers.
- Moffett, J., & Wagner, B. J. (1992). Student-Centered Language Arts, K-12.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.